Gifts for the Girly Girl. (Even if she's YOU). - Pretty Real

Gifts for the Girly Girl. (Even if she's YOU).

1:31 PM

Creating gift guides is so fun.  If you need a few ideas for a friend, mom, sister, or say, yourself, take a peek at these.  Here are a few fun gifts I've come across during my online window shopping:

1. Juicy Couture Faux Fur Earmuff Speaker Headphones. $77.99 (from $98). I'm so sad--when I started this post these were half off but now they are sold out!  But here, they are still almost 25% off.  Need more motivation, check out this photo from NYC Pretty (I don't know how I just discovered this blog!). How adorable is this?!


{via}
2. knitted bow scarf chunky neck warmer. $28 (from $68!).  I saw this one in the TomKat Gift guide.  I need it in my life.  3. MineDesign Chalkboard Candle. $24.95. I suppose you don't have to be a girly girl to enjoy an adorable chalkboard candle.  Don't want to buy this?  Why not attempt a DIY version.  Looks so easy!
4. Essie Nail Color, Mojito Madness.  $8.  I love the idea of a minty green for Christmas instead of your typical green.  So chic.
5SEPHORA COLLECTION Smoky Studio 2. $34.00 I have one of Sephora's blockbuster sets and I LOVE it!  
6. Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro.  $20.97.  I am a total girly girl (in case you hadn't guessed by  now) and I love makeup books! I haven't read this one but the reviews are awesome.
Happy Shopping!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe