Fall Trend: Pretty Puffers. - Pretty Real

Fall Trend: Pretty Puffers.

12:52 PM

I feel like the fact that I occasionally blog about fashion means life is slowly returning to normal after having this sweet girl.  I'm over at Tall Snob today discussing pretty puffers.  Take a peek--all of the items featured come in "regular" sizes, not just tall sizes.  And the most affordable one? $17!  That price is amazing enough to tempt me to add a 6th puffer to my closet. (Yes I'm embarrassed that I have so many but not embarrassed enough to stop seriously considering the $17 option.  This is what you call a problem).

What I love about puffers:
1. They are quick and easy. No exhaustive styling required.
2. They make jeans and a thermal look so much cuter.
3. Fall/winter accessories work so well with them: chunky knit hat and gloves, bright & pretty scarf, furry boots.  YES.

Here are a few I didn't feature in my TallSnob post:

GUESS Paley Puffer Vest. I love that this one is cinched in the waist.  How to wear a puffer without looking puffy...
Victoria's Secret "The Angel Puffer." If you know me, you know I love bright colors.  Pretty sure I'd look awesome in this. ;)

Larry Levine Pillow-Collar Quilted Puffer. This one is so wearable. Loving it with the dark brown boots. And bonus--it's currently over 50% off!
And because even though life might be "back to normal," it's the NEW normal, which includes sweet baby girl fashion:

Girls Long Powder Puffer.  SO. ADORABLE.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe