Whooo Wants the Look for Less? - Pretty Real

Whooo Wants the Look for Less?

3:16 PM

I know I do! That's why I was psyched to find an adorable Owl lamp for less!  The original one I spotted was at west elm for a whopping $99.  If I had the cash, I'd easily spend $99 on something that I loved.  But there's something especially satisfying about finding that same love for less.  Find below the eclectic, modern yet whimsical owl lamp from west elm in both white and gun metal.



It's beautiful right?!  And then check out the Target number in white and brown for only $39.99 and free shipping.  It's clearly not the exact same but the same concept and perhaps even more appealing if you're using it in a child's room or nursery.  (owls are still a very hot trend in the world of kids' decor and in fact this find/post has inspired me to write another post on the hottest nursery trends so stay tuned for that post)!

Love these guys.  I already have a lamp for new baby's nursery (nothing fancy, just a Christmas Tree shop $8.99 find), but I am very tempted to buy this brown version for our desk at home.  So cute!  Let me know what you think--is this look for less even close?  Is the west elm version so worth the extra $60?  Do tell!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe