Taste{Full}: Please someone take my debit card...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Please someone take my debit card...

And do not allow me back to J. Crew's sale section, where you can currently save an additional 20% off the already low prices AND get free shipping on purchases over $150 with the code EXTRA20.  No, I didn't go blow a bunch of money, but I want to and I am especially enamored with these little girl pieces from the CrewCuts line... seriously ladies, I'm in trouble when my little doll baby hits two...


  1. OH MY. I LOVE that jacket. Pretty sure Suri Cruise shops at Crew Cuts.

  2. is it bad if i want to wear children's clothes?

  3. NO! Especially not if they look like that :)

  4. Maybe I should start stocking up on adorable baby clothes now!


Related Posts with Thumbnails