Taste{full} Tips: What to wear for New Year's Eve - It's Simply Black and White - Pretty Real

Taste{full} Tips: What to wear for New Year's Eve - It's Simply Black and White

4:05 PM

Well Christmas is almost here and New Year's Eve is fast approaching. I never really 'go out' so I never buy evening wear...but then when I do go out, I never have anything to wear. It really is a vicious cycle. Well that cycle is about to end because these adorable tops have so inspired me to beef up my nighttime wardrobe!
From White House Black Market:




These black and white numbers are all from the clearance section and are 50% off.
  • Floral and Lace Print Bustier. 49.99. I'm picturing this with high waist trousers or a full black skirt. Just lovely. As a side note, I'm totally lusting after her afro-y hair. I want it.
  • Tiered Tie Neck Shell. 49.99. How can you NOT love this shirt simply based on the delectable description: “An exquisite confection of silky charmeuse layered with wispy lace and sheer chiffon” ?!
  • Sleeveless Cascade Ruffle Shell. 49.99. I've always loved anything Grecian inspired and this shirt fits the bill!
From Bebe:*


Racy Cut Out Lace Pleated Cami. 59.99. The fact that this is a baby doll fit, means you can really eat at that New Year's Eve party!! P.S. It also comes in a pretty shade of pink.
*Bebe is currently having a buy one get one 50% off sale.

From Charlotte Russe*:



Why spend a fortune on one night out?! For the bargainista, you can't beat Charlotte Russe's prices!
  • Bow Tie A-Line Halter. 19.99. I can't believe this adorable shirt is only 19.99!
  • Two Tone Belted Corset. 21.99. This is only one of many affordable and sweet corsets on CR's site. *online exclusive sale, ends 12/20, various items priced at $5, $10, and $15!
From Macy's:


Style&co. Sleeveless Two Tone Tunic. Another budget friendly option, on sale for 23.00. Love the jeweled neckline--no necklace necessary.

Stay tuned for a few long sleeve options for the more conservative fashionista...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe